When you wake up in the morning, if you aren’t blessed enough to sleep beside your woman at night, one of the first things you should do is send her a good morning text.
Women live and die for texts from their men, and especially in the morning, you are setting the tone for her whole day.
Not only are you setting the mood of her whole day, but you’re showing her just what kind of gentleman and romanticist you really are, and just how much you truly care about her.
Without these texts in the morning, your relationship could dwindle, fast.
No pressure or anything. Here are over thirty really sweet (and some saucy!) but also caring “good morning” texts to kickstart her day and let her know you are thinking about her.
(Remember: Always use smiley faces, punctuations, and other emojis where needed - women really do read into those and will think you’re saying it in a mean or negative tone if the proper emoji or punctuation isn’t used)
Good Morning Text Messages She’ll Love You For, Forever
PG-Rated & beginner texts
- Good morning baby, did you sleep well last night?
- Good morning beautiful!
- I hope you slept as good as I did last night thinking about you :)
- I wish I could have woke up to you this morning but instead, I’ll have to settle with a good morning text
- Hope you have an amazing day at (school/work), you’re going to kill it like you always do. I’ll be ready for you when you get home.
- I hope you start your day as beautiful as you are <3
- The only reason I woke up early this morning was to text you before you left for (school/work) and to let you know how much I care about you. Have a day as beautiful as you!
- Last night was amazing and quite possibly the best night of my life. Have a good morning baby. (Note: this only works if you spent time with her last night)
- Good morning beautiful, I hope your night was wonderful! I slept great dreaming of holding you all night.
- Hey sweetie, I hope you’re having a good morning. Text me when you get a chance, I really can’t wait to talk with you and hang out again.
- Was your night as amazing as mine was last night? (Note: again, this only works if the two of you spent time together the night before)
- I hope your day is already amazing and just know that I’ll be thinking of you all day, even while I’m at (work/school)
- I just wanted to start my day off right by saying good morning to the most beautiful woman in the world
- Hello beautiful, good morning :)
- Hey baby, our time last night together had me up all night..in more ways than one. I hope your morning is going great :)
- Hello beautiful, ready to go again today? ;) Even my dream last night wasn’t as good as our time together.
- Good morning sexy, call me when you get some time. I miss your sexy ass already ;) oh and I miss you too ;)
- Good morning beautiful..wish I could have woke up with you laying on my chest this morning but maybe we can do that tonight? ;)
- Morning babygirl, mmm I’m up thinking about you this morning..
- Hey sexy girl, hope you’re having a good morning. Call me or text me when you wake up, I’m already missing you
- Here’s a text to wake up to beautiful cause Lord knows you woke me up this morning dreaming and thinking about you ;)
- Hey good morning sexiest girl in the whole world, what are you doing tonight? Me? I mean we don’t have to wait until tonight..(Note: please only try this text with those women with a sense of humor or those you already have that type of connection with)
- Have a good day sexy girl and if you want to have an even better night, call me when you get off work/out of school ;)
- Wow, I could barely sleep last night thinking about you babygirl. Mmm text me when you wake up, I’m feigning for you this morning already..
- Morning sexy :) I hope you slept great last night and woke up even happier..I know I did ;) (Note: this only works when you physically had sex last night or at least enjoyed each others company the night prior)
I love you texts
- Good morning beautiful, have I told you how much I loved you?
- Hey baby, I hope you’re having a good morning. Just wanted to let you know that I have fallen in love with you all over again <3
- You are the most beautiful lady I know and I’m so lucky to have you, have a great day today baby!
- Hey sexy woman, yes, you! Good morning :) I love you <3
- Good morning baby, call me when you get a chance, I gotta hear that sexy voice before work/school.
- Hey baby, have a wonderful day. I can’t wait to see you and hold you again tonight! Love you <3
- Just wanted to say good morning and I love you baby.
- Have an amazing day at work/school baby, you’re the best and I love you more than anything. <3
- Wake up beautiful! Text me when you get up, I would love to get my day started off right by talking to you first thing before work/school.
- Baby, if I don’t get to start waking up with you beside me soon I don’t know how long I’ll be able to last. Mornings just aren’t as nice without you by my side <3
- Good morning beautiful, I hope your day goes just as great as you make me feel ;)
- Hey baby, can you call me when you have a chance? I’m not sure how long I can go without hearing your sexy voice. I love you <3
- Hey gorgeous, have I told you that you are the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I can’t wait to spend our mornings together instead of texting?
Personalize the Texts
It isn’t always enough to just send a vague, sweet text message to her. Women are deep, emotional creatures and they crave just that from their partner.
If you show her you can be deep and thoughtful, on top of romantic and sweet - you’ve got her heart for life.
So, on top of sending her a sweet good morning text, maybe personalize it by letting her know something special specifically about her.
Maybe something you realized while the two of you were together the night before, or how you truly feel when the two of you are apart.
Never mask your feelings for the woman but don’t come on too strong and sweet either. Women still want a man, we just want a man that shows us he can be sensitive to our needs too, just as we are with theirs.
Use this texting time to say something specific about her and something she does that you love or you crave or explain to her just how much you’re falling for her (if that’s the case)
Whatever you feel, tell her during the good morning texts to start her entire day off with a smile on her face - plus, she’ll be thinking about you all day long.
Always End the Text Properly
Not only do you need to text your woman, and not only do you need to text her with romantic, sensitive and sweet good morning texts but don’t forget to close the conversation every time too.
Sure, you could say that women are complicated creatures but really it’s just the way you’re supposed to handle any conversation.
Try using this theory: if you’re on the phone with your grandmother or mother, when you get off the phone do you just hang up in the middle of talking?
Or do you indicate the moment you are getting off the phone before you do so and then you even say goodbye? We thought so.
The same applies to text messages. You started out with a sweet good morning, then you personalized it specifically for her, now it’s time to say you’re going to go to work and you’ll definitely be talking to her later. Closure of the text message lets a girl know you won’t leave her hanging.
Why the Good Morning Texts Are So Important
There are a thousand reasons why these texts are so super important, especially when it applies to the female counterpart, or any more sensitive man counterpart, of the relationship.
It means so much to her than just a simple “Have a good day, I’m thinking of you” text. She’ll read into every letter of it if she’s into you.
Texts and phone calls that are initiated by you, especially first thing in the morning, let her know just who and what is on your mind at the very moment you wake up.
Which is super special to any woman and honestly, could land you in her ‘good graces’ tonight ;)